18 Apr 2011

Coming back to London and Rome

11th of May.... I will arrive at Heathrow. I was trying to extend my VISA but my one year visa states that I have to leave after 6 months and then I can come back after 2 months so I decided to happily come back to Europe and enjoy the Italian and British summer.... can't wait to see you all.

Love

11 Maggio, tornero' a Londra. Il mio visto di un anno prevede che dopo i 180 giorni consecutivi in India si deve uscire e si puo' rientrare solo dopo due mesi...e quindi torno felicemente in Europa per godermi l'estate italiana e inglese (se arrivera'). Non vedo l'ora di rivedervi tutti.

con affetto




6 comments:

  1. See you in London!!! :-)
    Gros bisous
    Delph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buon ritorno cara! Chissà se riusciremo a vederci!.. Noi, sabato scorso, ci siamo trasferiti a Bournemouth!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If have time to meet up sometime to discuss your adventures and what this journey has mean't for you so far would be great, but see how your schedule goes I'm sure half the world wants to meet you as your a celebrity :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vale,

    How long will you be in London for? I don't want to miss you while you're here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ciao!
    can't wait to see you. let me know what your plans are. being a full-time mom at the moment means I'm pretty flexible during the day. come to visit us or we can meet in london. elena

    ReplyDelete