9 Nov 2010

Omkareshwar here I come!

Yesterday I woke up thinking I should do at least a bit of preparation for day one in India, instead of just showing up as I usually do when I travel.
I had a look at my lonely planet whilst having breakfast and found out there's an express night train from Mumbai to Indore and then I will have to do a bus from indore to Omkareshwar.
What surprised me though is that it will take the night train 15 hours to reach Indore!!! Wow... what better way to start this adventure?
Bring it on! I am ready. : )
Below is a picture of Omkareshwar, one of the holiest places in India, where I will be spending the initial 2 months in an Ashram, medidating, chanting and volunteering with the local kids.


2 comments:

  1. hi! vogliamo moltissime foto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes and that is the 'Express' train?!! You most probably need that time to unwind after London/Italy/Morocco !!! XX

    ReplyDelete