18 Nov 2010

Quick update---Aggiornamento veloce

Hello!!!!
Just a quick update to let you all know that I am doing very well and have reached the Ashram, but the one in Indore not Omkareshwar yet.
It's amazing and overwhelming! The sense of community here is something I'd never experienced before and makes me question life even more.
We wake up at 5.30am for the morning kirtan session, in which we chant and walk around the temple. It's soooooo energizing!
I will write more a bit later as I've got to go to lunch now but just wanted to drop a quick update to let everyone know I am doing well.
Hope the same the for you. Jai Ma!

Ciao a tutti,
un aggiornamento veloce per dirvi che sto bene e che ho finalmente raggiunto l'Ashram, ma quello a Indore non Omkareshwar. Andro' ad Omkareshwar tra qualche giorno.
La vita nell'Ashram e' qualcosa di stupendo e totalmente diverso da quello che potevo immaginare. Il senso di comunita' che si sente qui e' unico e mi sta facendo riflettere sulla vita e il modo di vivere in Europa ancora di piu'.
La sveglia e' alle 5.30 del mattino, per fare il giro del tempio e recitare i mantra. Da molta energia e l'atmosfera e' bellissima.
Scrivero' con piu' dettagli tra un po'.

Baci e abbracci Jai Ma!

Vale

2 comments:

  1. bene bene, aggiorno la famigghia, uin abbraccio.
    Ric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic Vale!!! Very happy for you! The pictures are beautiful and I can't wait to see more.

    Lot of chanting for me as well...karaoke yesterday was good fun.

    I will catch up with Melda next week, sure we will think a lot about you Darling!!

    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete