29 Nov 2010

Connected again!

We had no internet for a few days so today I finally managed to get my own connection and hopefully I'll be able to write more from now on.
Lots has been happening here and it's all good.
We were supposed to go to Omkareshwar this morning but Baba is not feeling well yet so the trip has been post'poned.
In the meantime I have been doing more reading on Indian Philosophy, Ma's teachings and Hinduism. I can't put the books down, it's all so fascinating and it all makes sense. The more I read on Ma the more I feel at peace. It's really difficult to explain and express what I am feeling but I guess the main news here is that I am really enjoying the spiritual path, and to my surprise I am not rejecting it, like it's always happened in Italy with Catholicism.

I am going to open the book shop now but I will write another post tonight and point out a few links to Ma and Baba, so what you ar reading will make more sense.

In the meantime, I wish you all a great day and send you a BIG hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment